New Smile Dental offers you a range of general, cosmetic dental and facial aesthetics services at our South Perth surgery, in addition to industry leading sleep dentistry, implant and surgical dentistry services at our Subiaco rooms.
Our cosmetic dentistry services include:
- Reshaping and contouring of gums for symmetry and length.
- Full smile treatments with porcelain veneers and crowns for permanently brighter, beautiful smiles.
- Using divine proportions, we can design a smile that is proportional and pleasing to the eye and framed ideally by your lips.
- EMAX porcelain CAD/CAM technology means top of the range materials and bond strengths.
- Gum grafting solutions for receded, damaged gums.
- Combining where suitable with orthodontic therapy or referral to correct overbites, crowding or misalignment.
Facial Injectables and Aesthetics
A dentist trained in both cosmetic dentistry and dento-facial aesthetics is highly suited to creating the right lip form and symmetry to frame your smile – with skilful use of wrinkle relaxers and the latest generation of dermal fillers. NewSmile’s AADFA member Dr Eric Wang is your port of call for facial injectables in Perth.
Many patients find it convenient to combine their wrinkle relaxer and dermal filler treatments with the convenience and expertise of their regular 6 monthly NewSmile dental maintenance appointments.
- Implant replacement of single or multiple teeth
- Immediate implant teeth replacements
- Solutions for diseased or limited jaw bone
- Implant retained dentures
- Sinus lifts
- Bone grafting
Our reconstructions are:
- Functionally driven to improve your bite and its duration
- Positioned with a neuromuscular approach which is harmonious with the jaw muscles, jaw joint position and head & neck posture
- Cosmetic, allowing for new colour selections, new teeth shape and size and positioning of teeth to support the cheeks and give fuller/thinner lips as needed
- Utilise the latest bonding technology for a longer lasting, beautiful and functional smile
- Can be combined with Orthodontic/Orthopaedic solutions, an option which isn’t offered in other practices
Our examinations provide not only an oral assessment but also a functional orthodontic, oro-facial, jaw and gum assessment and upper airway screening.
Our General dental services include:
- Comprehensive examinations
- Professional cleans and hygiene
- Preventive dentistry
- Periodontal care
- Root canal fillings
- Composite restorations and amalgam removal
- Porcelain inlays/onlays, crowns and veneers
- Fixed bridges
- Dental implants
- Dentures including implant retained over-dentures and precision attached
- Oral surgery including wisdom teeth extractions
- Laser dentistry including gum lifts, frenectomies and impacted tooth exposures
- Penthrox and intravenous sedation (sleep dentistry)
- Dental trauma and emergencies
Neuromuscular dentistry is required when any part of this system is misaligned, leading to the following symptoms:
- Frequent headaches & migraines
- Jaw discomfort
- Tightness or pain in the muscles of your head, neck or shoulders
- Pain behind the eyes
- Ringing or blocked ears
- Jaw joint clicking or locking
- Grinding or clenching
These symptoms may be caused by an imbalance or dysfunction of the temporomandibular joints (also known as your jaw joints). We can screen for these problems during your routine check-up and advise on a course of action.
Snoring & Sleep Apnoea
Obstructive sleep apnoea (OSA) is a condition in which you stop breathing in your sleep. After your hospital assessment, we have a 3D Cone Beam CT radiograph taken to assist in assessing your airway. Working with an ear, nose and throat surgeon and respiratory physician, we can locate the obstruction and provide the appropriate medical, dental, orthodontic or surgical treatment.
Whitening can be a simple, cost effective method of giving you a whiter, brighter smile. We have a range of take home and in-office whitening systems available, which we can combine with any orthodontic or reconstructive treatment to colour match to your needs. It is a good idea to have a professional scale and clean as well as desensitising procedures prior to any form of whitening to increase the effectiveness and minimise discomfort.
Book in for Your Consultation
Speak with us today about your dental care. Call us on 1300 639 764 or submit an online enquiry to find out more information.
“Dr Eric Wang works full time at the South Perth clinic, joining our exceptional team of dentists and hygienists based in Subiaco and South Perth”.
Dr Eric Wang
- Bachelor of Dentistry
- General and cosmetic procedures, smile makeovers
- Orthodontic solutions (Including Damon Clear dental braces and Invisalign, extraction free “full face” orthodontics)
- Dentofacial Aesthetics (Wrinkle Relaxers and Dermal Fillers)
- Neuromuscular Dentistry and management of TMD (jaw joint problems and associated headaches)
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea Dental Management
Dr. Misagh Habibi
- BDSc W.Aust., GradDipClinDent (Sedation) Syd., MSc (Oral Implantology) Goethe-Fra., FICOI.
- Bachelor of Dentistry, Graduate Diploma in Conscious Sedation, Master of Oral Implantology, Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
- Board endorsed IV sedation provider
- Surgical Associate of All On 4 Clinic (Australia) and director of All On 4 Clinic Perth
- Director, Dental Implant Education & Training Institute
- Honorary Consultant, University of Western Australia.
Dr. Sahba Habibi-Thomas
Dr Vivian Mascarenhas
- BDSc, BSc (Hons) (UWA), GradDipClinDent (Sedation) (Syd).
- Bachelor of Dentistry, Bachelor of Science with Honours.
- Qualified/endorsed dental sedationist
Dr Amelia McPharlin
- BDS Manchester,Grad. Dip. Ed. Murdoch.
- Family, general and preventive dentistry
- Children’s dental care
- Dental Hygienist
Services provided Include:
- Scaling and cleaning, oral hygiene instruction and maintenance, preventive and basic gum and dental care under the direction of our dentists
- Zoom! Teeth whitening (certified) under the direction of our dentists.
Dr Sean Yean Siong Heah
- BDSc (Hons) W.Aust., PGDipClinDent (Oral Surgery) Otago
- Bachelor of Dentistry with Honours
- Postgraduate Diploma in Oral Surgery
- Minor oral surgery (eg. Wisdom teeth removal, implants and related surgeries, complex extractions).
- Sleep dentistry (dentistry performed under sedation).
Dr Zonair Ikram
- MBBS, FRACGP, JCCA Accred (Anaesth), Dip Anaes
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
- Extensive experience with anaesthesiology (general anaesthesia, obstetric anaesthesia, IV sedation for dentistry).